Do you suffer from the following symptoms?
- Aching, heavy, tired or restless legs
- Noticeable varicose veins
- Swelling in the legs or brown/red skin color changes
- Itching, tingling, or numbness in the legs
Vein Treatments at the Venous Institute of Buffalo
The Venous Institute of Buffalo can treat your vein condition and address your aesthetic concerns. We offer specialized vein treatment procedures including the Venefit (VNUS Closure) Procedure, ultrasound guided foam sclerotherapy, laser vein and hair removal, and skin rejuvenation.
Vein Treatments in Buffalo, NYDr. Michael Vasquez, MD, FACS, RVT is internationally recognized for his expertise in treatment, education, and research promoting venous health. He was the first in Western New York to perform the Venefit Procedure, formerly known as the VNUS Closure Procedure, and received the Business First "Health Care Heroes Award" for "Innovation in Health Care." To date, Dr. Vasquez has performed more than 5,000 diseased vein ablation procedures. Read more about Dr. Vasquez
The Venous Institute of Buffalo specializes in:
- Varicose vein treatments
- Spider vein treatments (legs and face)
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Conservative management of chronic venous disease
MIVAS Aesthetic services include:
- Skin rejuvenation and wrinkle reduction
- Anti-aging injectables
- Laser hair removal
- Liquid sclerotherapy
- Facial blood vessels and redness treatment
Receive updates & specials. You may unsubscribe at any time. We do not share your e-mail address.